Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my early granny like tendencies
my early granny like tendencies
ADS
my early granny like tendencies
ADS
Share this article
:
Share on FB
Tweet
Share on G+
Submit to Digg
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Most Reading
Two In Houston
If you live in Houston, you may have seen these two homes already – both were featured in a local magazine – Houston Lifestyles & Ho...
An Incredible Renovation!
BEFORE: This foreclosed house was a mess and in need of a total redo. Outside, there was no real landscaping, just a few bushe...
Suzanne Rheinstein: Our Guest!
We’re back! The Skirted Roundtable took a long Christmas break, but just before we left we welcomed Suzanne Rheinstein as our guest....
A Tuscan Dream in Mississippi
In America, it isn’t too often that a house has a name, but then again, this isn’t just any house. The estate, Lynnstone, located o...
A Few Cute Apartments In Paris
A typical Chez Vous apartment, designed by Myra Hoefer. Chez Nous has the best looking apartments for tourist rental. There are so many...
Pamela Pierce Does It Again
The new issue of Antiques Shops and Designers is out – and if you live in Houston, I’m sure you’ve seen it already, but I wanted to dis...
Italy’s Amalfi Coast, Part II
Villa Tre Ville: located...
La Bastide, A French Beauty, California Style
“La Bastide” – this is a picture of the casita. Today, I have a very special house to show. A house that is really what dre...
Glamping–Trailer Style
I still love getting in a car and taking off on a long drive. Ben and I never fly to South Padre Island, we always opt for the six hou...
An Addiction To Mirrors & How To Make A Trumeau
Versailles, The Hall of Mirrors I have a chair fetish – more chairs in this house than anyone would ever need. Once my friend went...
Copyright ©
my early granny like tendencies
. Published by
my early granny like tendencies